...is awesome. It is halfway to my dream shower...well, maybe 1/10th of the way. It has 3 heads on the side wall that spray simultaneously, along with the usual shower head on top. My dream shower would have it's own custom plumbing system, feeding at least 30 jets spraying water from every angle from a water heater the size of a small garage, and would also include a conveniently-placed recessed wall with a low-friction pad (just out of the spray) for step 4 in the romance process. For reference, this process at a high level (with acknowlegements to Leszek) is:
1: Initiation
2: Trust-Building
3: Escalation
4: Hehe...
I've come to realize just how critical a good shower is to my well being. It's so relaxing. At the last place I lived our piece of crap, cramped shower in our piece of crap, cramped house barely eeked out any water at all, and in the winter you had to huddle your entire body as close as you could to the head just to keep from freezing solid. What a stressful experience, especially for the place where I do my best thinking. It's true. That idea for the dream shower, guess where I was when I got it?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment